I can not believe how fast time is flying by! My last month of pregnancy felt like slow motion and now that she's here its like its fast-forwarding. I have so much to update on! Leah is now 11 weeks old and SUCH a happy girl! She weighed 6lbs 7.5 oz and was 19 1/4 inches long at birth and now was right at 10 pounds at her ped's visit on Monday and was 21 1/4 inches long. She's growing fast!! We discovered that she is allergic to milk protein so, I am now on a no milk, icecream, or cheese diet. Its hard because cheese is a must for me but, I'll do whatever is best for my baby girl. ;) Here's some photos of birth up to now so you can see how she's growing up!
The first 2 are from the hospital, the one where she's wearing a white onesie is her 1 mo picture, pink sheep is 2 month picture and pink dress is also 2 months, being held by her Nana. Just another week and I'll have a 3 mo picture to put on here!
Here's her firsts:
*Picked up her head - 12/20/09 - only 1 day old, such a strong girl!
*1st smile - 12/25/09 - Christmas day (couldn't have asked for a better present, ;))
*1st bottle - 1/4/10
*1st rollover - tummy to back - first time was by accident when she was not quite 2 weeks old, then again 2/4/10, then twice on 2/6/10
*1st giggle - 2/21/10 - Such a sweet giggle, can't wait to get it on video.
She's already able to pull her legs underneath her stomach and lift her butt in the air, like shes going to crawl. She's got really strong legs! When shes sitting down on your lap, all you have to do is hold her hands for balance and she can use her leg muscles to stand herself up. She also can sit herself up when you recline her.. Here's a video (turn your speakers down, I get a little excited for her, lol):
Here's some of her likes/dislikes:
LOVES her swing
LOVES her mobile
LOVES being held at all times
Sometimes tolerates a binkie (only the Gumdrop binkie from Aunt Kimmie, though)
Tolerates a bottle
HATES being put down
LOVES the outdoors
LOVES car rides in carseat
LOVES her cousin, EMMA, she's infactuated with her, lol.
LOVES her baby Bjorn baby carrier
She's drooling constantly and blowing spit bubbles. She's found her hands and her feet, sometimes she just stares at her feet with huge eyes and likes to watch her hands move. Her and I have conversations all the time, I talk to her and she coo's back. ;) She has started to rub her eyes when it's night-night time. And she is grabbing EVERYTHING, necklaces, hair, earrings, shirts, whatever she can get her hands on! She likes to get handfuls of mommy's hair and pull herself up with it, lol.
I think we are all caught up now! ;)




0 comments:
Post a Comment