Monday, August 3, 2009

Half way done!!

Today I am blessed to turn 20 weeks pregnant! This is the half way mark, yay! Just another 20 weeks or so to go.... December 20th can't get here soon enough! We still haven't decided on a name, my husband is still insisting on the name of Leah, I'm still wanting Bailey or Kinsey. We will see! Well I started having a new pregnancy side effect that I have never ever had before... acid reflux. Unfortunately, its going to get worse as the pregnancy progresses. :( Joy! Well, We picked out baby girl's bedding a while ago so, now its time to paint! Her room will be pastel yellow (my fav color). We have been blessed to have good friends and family that have already had children and are sharing all their wonderful gifts with us. We were given an oak crib, getting a beautiful convertible crib when my sweet baby niece is done with it, my other sister is lending us her basinet, and I have boxes upon boxes of girl cloths! :) Mark and I don't have much left on our list of stuff to get. We did our registry at Target and I'm going to look at Baby depot to see if theres something else we need or want.

My next doc's visit is August 24th, I really hope she orders another ultrasound, I want to see our little girl again. I think we are going back to the place in Orlando in a month or two for another 4d scan. We want to see her sweet little face, she was pretty much hiding it the whole time at our last scan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment