I had my doctors visit on Monday, and all went well! :) No ultrasound of course but, we both got to hear little Leah's heartbeat. I wish I could have recorded it and listen to it over and over again. This time it was so easy for her to find and it was a lot louder than before, too. Our little one is growing!! Doctor told us that after our next appointment I would start coming in every 2 weeks instead of 4. That is just so exciting to me, it means I'm getting closer to holding Leah in my arms. Next doc's visit she will also order another ultrasound for the 30-ish week mark just to check the size and position of Leah. She's been kicking my cervix lately so, Doctor wants to be sure that she turns it around before we get closer to December.
That's my 22 week belly shot. I should have been getting pictures taken more often because this is actually the first belly shot that I have gotten, :( Anyway, Mark has been working on painting Leah's nursery! We found the most perfect shade of yellow and the first coat of paint is done. I will add pictures of her room when we are all done with it. It is so exciting! :)
Mark and I are heading up to the river next weekend, we are so looking forward to a getaway. He has Monday off for Labor Day and I always have Monday off so, we are driving up for a long weekend at our aunt/uncles extra river house. Hopefully the weather behaves! We want to get some trips to the beach/river in before Leah gets here because we wont be going anywhere for a while after that.
Cravings- Apples and English muffins (? lol), also have been wanting icecream which is strange because before now I couldn't even think of eating any... so unlike me!

0 comments:
Post a Comment