I just found out that I passed the glucose tolerance test, thank you Lord! That means I don't have gestational diabetes, yay. I've been feeling so great lately but, I'm beginning to get so impatient! I feel like I've been pregnant forever! It is so hilareous to watch my stomach now, she likes to stick her butt out which causes this big, hard, bulging mass out of my belly.
I've found Leah's pediatrician and I'm pre-registered at the hospital for her birth so, we are getting things together and organized. Her room is looking good, finally got her crib put together and can't wait until there's a little warm body sleeping in it. Next step is to paint a few cute bugs on her walls so they aren't so bare. My first baby shower is this Saturday, I'm so excited to get her bedding in the crib and see how the room looks when its all put together!
My next doctors visit is Monday! I will be 30 weeks so, I'm crossing my fingers that she will order an ultrasound, we haven't seen Leah since I was 18 weeks. I'm sure she's changed so much since then. I'd love to do a 4d scan now and see her sweet little face, the last 4d scan her face was still ackward looking, haha. I wonder who she will look like?! In a little over 10 weeks (or less if she decides to come early) we will find out first hand! Can't believe that's all I have left!
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment